A FREE one-day joint event by TSA, West Midlands ADASS, Housing LIN and TLAP at Aston Villa Football Club on 28th September, 10:00 – 15:45.
We’ll be exhibiting! at the ‘My Home, My Care, My Way’ FREE one-day Event at Aston Villa Football Club, Villa Park, Birmingham on 28th September, 10:00-15:45.
A joint event by TSA, West Midlands ADASS, Housing LIN and TLAP, ‘My home, my care, my way – Understanding the role of housing in People at the Heart of Care: ASC reform white paper’.
The ASC Reform White Paper “People at the Heart of Care” includes an important focus on housing, new models of care, digital and technology. TSA, West Midlands ADASS, TLAP and the Housing LIN are working together to support councils and partners in the West Midlands to develop local partnerships to put the aspirations of the White Paper into practice.
Based on its regional commitment to Making it Real, the aspiration is that people in communities in the West Midlands are able to say:
– I can live the life I want and do the things that are important to me as independently as possible.
– I live in a home which is accessible and designed so that I can be as independent as possible.
– I feel welcome and safe in my local community and can join in community life and activities that are important to me.
– If I move from my home to another place, the people who are important to me are respected, listened to, supported and involved in decisions.
– I have a place I can call home, not just a ‘bed’ or somewhere that provides me with care.
If you would like to attend, please register your details via: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/my-home-my-care-my-way-tickets-395185730157