Keep your independence
Throw away your old analogue box & we’ll throw you a
New Kid on the Block
Leading the Way in Digital Telecare
- According to industry figures, there are over four million legacy Telecare devices currently active in the UK.
- Unbelievably, c84% of these are still Analogue and will simply cease to function when BT and OpenReach switch off the analogue phone network!
- This is already well underway and due to be completed by the end of 2025.
- This means millions of vulnerable individuals could be left without Telecare support.
- How do we upgrade all of these devices to a Digital alternative before 2025?
- How can we truly access Digital?
- How can we change Telecare’s “Badge of Infirmity” image?
- How can we work within Budgetary constraints?
Vita Package Includes
- 1 x Yorbl Amica Basic Wearable
- 1 x Yorbl Analytics Basic Account
- Monthly subscription to Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) – OPTIONAL
- Remote Device Monitoring with Alerts (i.e. Device Disconnected, Offline, Low Battery etc.)
- Remote DeviceManagement (critical updates and patching)
- Remote Management Portal for Scheme Managers/Wardens/Family Members etc…
- 1 x SIM card and data subscription
Yorbl Vita is the entry level option in our unique range of truly digital, app based telecare solutions.
It offers all the functionality as your old, unattractive and outdated legacy system but with so much more.
With high-speed WiFi connectivity, backed up automatically by on board 4G/LTE when needed, Yorbl Vita can be monitored, managed and updated “over the air” in a moment with new features and functionality or even upgraded to Vita+, our flagship alarm system.
As with all our solutions, Vita has been designed from the ground up to ensure it can quickly be adapted to a user’s changing needs and environment. Never again will Telecare be “boxed in” by outdated technology or an old legacy mindset.
And it’s not just about features and functionality.
We recognised that the traditional “ugly box with a red button” look of current Telecare solutions were nothing more than a “badge of infirmity” for users. A clear and negative indicator to them that they had now entered the world of the old and infirm.
Not with Yorbl – Our technology is there to improve life, health and safety. To prolong independence. So why shouldn’t it be attractive too?
That is why Yorbl runs on powerful, world class “SMART” devices that are familiar, attractive and even aspirational in look and feel.
To top this all off, we’ve thought about your pockets too!
Yorbl devices are all aggressively priced and offer a range of purchase or rental options, including full 24 hour Alarm Receiving Centre(ARC) support.
In addition, your monthly subscription also includes one free Yorbl Amica Basic wearable Fall Detector/Alarm Button and full access to our powerful Yorbl Analytics Basic as well!
- Red Button for help
- Green Button for I’m OK
- Voice Control for above
- The device will be secured, locked down and made robust by Yorbl. All other functionality will be removed/disabled.
- Vita is designed to remain plugged in at all times (as the microphone is open, brightness is turned up to full and power management is disabled).
- A customer should look at the battery as a backup ONLY, should power outage in the dwelling occur (typically when someone could need help or assistance the most).
Our Entry Level, Low Cost Digital Dispersed Alarm
- Built on the Nokia Hope phone
- Aggressively priced, easy to deploy steppingstone into Digital Healthcare
- Built on a robust, reliable Android Platform
- Utilising an equally robust/reliable mobile smartphone
- Wi-Fi Internet connectivity
- Mobile SIM backup (should Wi-Fi not be available)
- Touch screen and voice Control “Excuse Me, Get Help”
- Designed to be permanently powered/docked
- Case included
- Battery for use in a power failure
- Includes Amica Basic – BLE connected watch/pendant.
‒Single Push for “I’m OK”, Long Push/Double Push for SOS
‒Includes Fall Detector functionality.
Which Vita is right for you?
Let’s get ready to Yorbl!
Feature Rich – Built to TSA TECS & BSI Standards for Telecare devices
READ OUR BLOG
Industry Reacts to Publication of UK Medtech Strategy
The Department of Health and Social Care has published the first ever medical technology strategy for the UK in a bid to accelerate access to innovative technologies.
Why Social Connection is Especially Important for Older People
While we all have an innate need for meaningful social engagement, it plays an even more vital role in older adults’ quality of life. Consistent social connection can help keep older adults physically, emotionally and mentally fit.
What is the true key to integrating Care Networks and Care Systems?
Most importantly ... funding. Besides funding, there will be a great need for community teams to be recognised in their efforts. Today, too many Primary Care Networks (PCNs) and Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) are unable to deliver collaborative care due to lack of...
Let’s Get Ready to Yorbl at ITEC2023!
We have some exciting new solutions to show you! Because we are a software-based digital TECS solution, we can personalise both the User Interface and the Features/Functionality of any device over the air in a matter of minutes. We can: ✔️ Adapt dynamically to a...
Our CEO presents at UK Telehealthcare TECS Innovation Showcase Digital Event 10.30 -12.30.
Our CEO, Peter Reed-Forrester, will present at this Wednesday's TECS Innovation Showcase Digital Event between 10.30 -12.30. Find out what exciting new features are being released at Yorbl very soon! 🙌 Register here: http://ow.ly/xIJ550Ngt63 #Yorbl #UKTHC...
Should newly built houses be equipped with Telecare to support innovations in MedTech and Telehealth?
Why technology-enabled housing is critical to getting care and support right : Jeremy Porteus Last year the Prime Minister announced that from 2022, all new homes built in England will be legally required to have an electric vehicle (EV) charging point. As...
Have you heard of Technology Enabled Care Services?
Have you heard of Technology Enabled Care Services? TECS for short.
Yorbl Digital Care Solutions Give Dignity to the UK’s Ageing Population
Yorbl is using Twilio technology to help bring telecare solutions into the 21st century, and promote digital inclusion among a growing aging population. The telecare industry in the UK is projected to have a staggering 10.4% CAGR from 2022-2027. This period of growth...
Yorbl Announces Rebrand
Yorbl Technologies, a leading innovator of digital health and care solutions, announced today that it has completed a major rebranding, creating the Vita Range of Digital Dispersed Alarm Systems. This rebranding exercise reflects the evolution of the company’s...
Predicting the future – A vision of Digital Community Living, Health and Care
Getting older can come with all sorts of challenges. There are minor annoyances, such as the various daily aches and pains, and moderate ones, like getting up in the night to visit the bathroom (I know, I am already there!).
We’re Exhibiting at ‘My Home, My Care, My Way’ Event 28th September
We’re Exhibiting at ‘My Home, My Care, My Way’ Event 28th September.
We’re Exhibiting at ‘How SMART is your Home?’ TECS Event 27th September
How SMART is your home Live Event, 27th September.
Yorbl’s CEO Attends ‘Harnessing Technology in TEC’ Virtual UK Telehealthcare Event
Yorbl’s CEO Attends UK Telehealthcare Event.
TSA NEWS – TEC Quality Chair flies flag for TEC on BBC News
TEC Quality Chair, Sir David Pearson speaks on BBC News about the importance of TEC in social care.
Yorbl will be Exhibiting at the TSA All Member Event
Fancy a Yorbl? We're looking forward to exhibiting at the TSA's All Member Event: TEC Sector, Strategic Priorities for Technology Enabled Care, on Tuesday 5th July 2022, 10:00 - 16:00 at King's House Conference Centre, Manchester. The purpose of this event is to...
The Digital Delay – 12th July 2022, 10:00 – 11:30
What does this mean to the future of Technology Enabled Care? BT has paused the migration of landline users from the old analogue phone system after admitting that it needed to take additional measures to reassure customers of the quality and reliability of the new...
Rising Healthcare Costs of Human Fall Incidents & How IoT is Helping Human Fall Detection
Yorbl's Lead Developer Richard Gate Discusses the Subject Richard Gate - Lead Developer, Yorbl Technologies It is the first of April, but this is not an opportunity for me to prank you for comedic effect, it’s actually a serious subject. It has nothing to do with...
Yorbl Technologies Achieve Quality Assurance Award
Yorbl Achieves QSF Award
Yorbl Vita Solution Approved by Digital Office Scotland
Yorbl Technologies Limited is pleased to announce that their Yorbl Vita Digital Telecare solution has been approved by the Digital Office for Scottish Local Government through its vigorous penetration testing procedure. Consequently, Yorbl Vita is now available to all...
Yorbl Vita – It’s simple
Yorbl Vita allows users to simply press when they need assistance, and provide reassurance to loved ones that they’re okay, at the push of a button. Touch screen and voice control, just say “Excuse me”. Live Longer, Live Better, Live SMARTer with Yorbl Vita. Find...
Reassurance at the touch of a button
A report from the University of Lincoln and University of Sheffield in the UK found that offering reassurance to seniors and their families alleviates anxiety, fear or panic. These aspects of care can be as important as other performance measures such as response...