Keep your independence
Throw away your old analogue box & we’ll throw you a
New Kid on the Block
Leading the Way in Digital Telecare
- According to industry figures, there are over four million legacy Telecare devices currently active in the UK.
- Unbelievably, c84% of these are still Analogue and will simply cease to function when BT and OpenReach switch off the analogue phone network!
- This is already well underway and due to be completed by the end of 2025.
- This means millions of vulnerable individuals could be left without Telecare support.
- How do we upgrade all of these devices to a Digital alternative before 2025?
- How can we truly access Digital?
- How can we change Telecare’s “Badge of Infirmity” image?
- How can we work within Budgetary constraints?
- 1 x Yorbl Amica Basic Wearable
- 1 x Yorbl Analytics Basic Account
- Monthly subscription to Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) – OPTIONAL
- Remote Device Monitoring with Alerts (i.e. Device Disconnected, Offline, Low Battery etc.)
- Remote DeviceManagement (critical updates and patching)
- Remote Management Portal for Scheme Managers/Wardens/Family Members etc…
- 1 x SIM card and data subscription
Yorbl Vita is the entry level option in our unique range of truly digital, app based telecare solutions.
It offers all the functionality as your old, unattractive and outdated legacy system but with so much more.
With high-speed WiFi connectivity, backed up automatically by on board 4G/LTE when needed, Yorbl Vita can be monitored, managed and updated “over the air” in a moment with new features and functionality or even upgraded to Vita+, our flagship alarm system.
As with all our solutions, Vita has been designed from the ground up to ensure it can quickly be adapted to a user’s changing needs and environment. Never again will Telecare be “boxed in” by outdated technology or an old legacy mindset.
And it’s not just about features and functionality.
We recognised that the traditional “ugly box with a red button” look of current Telecare solutions were nothing more than a “badge of infirmity” for users. A clear and negative indicator to them that they had now entered the world of the old and infirm.
Not with Yorbl – Our technology is there to improve life, health and safety. To prolong independence. So why shouldn’t it be attractive too?
That is why Yorbl runs on powerful, world class “SMART” devices that are familiar, attractive and even aspirational in look and feel.
To top this all off, we’ve thought about your pockets too!
Yorbl devices are all aggressively priced and offer a range of purchase or rental options, including full 24 hour Alarm Receiving Centre(ARC) support.
In addition, your monthly subscription also includes one free Yorbl Amica Basic wearable Fall Detector/Alarm Button and full access to our powerful Yorbl Analytics Basic as well!
- Red Button for help
- Green Button for I’m OK
- Voice Control for above
- The device will be secured, locked down and made robust by Yorbl. All other functionality will be removed/disabled.
- Vita is designed to remain plugged in at all times (as the microphone is open, brightness is turned up to full and power management is disabled).
- A customer should look at the battery as a backup ONLY, should power outage in the dwelling occur (typically when someone could need help or assistance the most).
Our Entry Level, Low Cost Digital Dispersed Alarm
- Built on the Nokia Hope phone
- Aggressively priced, easy to deploy steppingstone into Digital Healthcare
- Built on a robust, reliable Android Platform
- Utilising an equally robust/reliable mobile smartphone
- Wi-Fi Internet connectivity
- Mobile SIM backup (should Wi-Fi not be available)
- Touch screen and voice Control “Excuse Me, Get Help”
- Designed to be permanently powered/docked
- Case included
- Battery for use in a power failure
- Includes Amica Basic – BLE connected watch/pendant.
‒Single Push for “I’m OK”, Long Push/Double Push for SOS
‒Includes Fall Detector functionality.
Which Vita is right for you?
Let’s get ready to Yorbl!
Feature Rich – Built to TSA TECS & BSI Standards for Telecare devices
READ OUR BLOG
Maintain Senior Independence By Getting Involved In Your Community
Senior independence is a critical part of aging because it allows you to enjoy your golden years to the fullest. As we get older, we may find that certain things are more challenging to do on your own, but there are still plenty of habits to incorporate that can help you maintain your independence.
GOOGLE’S VOICE RECOGNITION & THE WELSH LANGUAGE – A STUMBLING BLOCK FOR TECS?
The lack of acknowledgment of the Welsh language by Google’s voice recognition technology has been a stumbling block for many companies and platforms that rely on natural language processing.
The Importance of Independence for Seniors
The importance of being independent is twofold for seniors. Independence is sometimes the only thing seniors may feel they can control as certain aspects of their life change as they age.