Yorbl Vita Hub
Helping Power Digital Community Living
Part of the unique Yorbl “Digital Ecosystem”, integrating seamlessly and unobtrusively into the fabric of the building.
Door Entry & Communication Panel
Essential care, security, communication and smart device control services all from a single device
10+ APPS & SERVICES
Integrating seamlessly and unobtrusively into the fabric of the building
- Fully integrated with the Yorbl Digital Ecosystem.
- Full Digital Telecare/Emergency Call functionality.
- Does everything that Yorbl Vita+ can do but with the addition of powerful Community Living functionality:
- Various mounting options (i.e. Wall, Table Stand etc.) and Powered over Ethernet.
- Tie into the fabric of the building and fully integrated with digital voice calling, broadcast messaging, security cameras, video door entry and fire/smoke detection
- The unit can become a Wi-Fi hotspot, providing a mesh Wi-Fi network throughout an entire building (Requires AC Power).
- Facilitate scheme services such as Noticeboard, Events, Request a Repair, Call Manager/Warden etc.…
- Customisable – Branding, Functionality, Language
Yorbl Vita Hub
Have you been Yorbl’d yet?
The Future of Community Living
The full integration of Community Living technology into a single, fully connected infrastructure is long overdue.
Yorbl Vita Hub, with is configurable look, feel and functionality is the critical “Customer Facing” component of Yorbl’s unique “Digital Ecosystem” for Community Living environments.
Located unobtrusively in each individual room/apartment, Vita Hub brings the capabilities of the digital world at your customer’s fingertips, in an attractive, easy to use way.
Integrating with fully digital Door Entry and Video Security systems, hub provides an impressive range of functionality including digital “Warden Call”, full “Telecare” capability, User to User Calling, SMART Sensor and device connectivity and control, Broadcast messaging and more.
Improving Services & Outcomes
Moving to a fully integrated Community Living “Digital Ecosystem” provides a state of the art platform for service enhancement and outcome improvement.
Integrated with our intelligent Yorbl Cloud, powerful Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence will bring your infrastructure to life and provide Carers and Residents with invaluable insights into customer Activity, Health & Wellbeing as well as providing staff with operational insights that will help increase quality of service, general efficiency, as well as reducing costs across the board.
Connectivity – LAN(PoE),Wi-Fi,Bluetooth
BatteryLife – N/A
Warranty – 3 Years standard, can be extended with a Yorbl Warranty and support pack
- Core functionality:
- I’m OK alerting
- Get Help alerting
- Request a Repair feature
- Voice command support
- Selected Voice and Video call support
- Door Entry Control
- Room to Room intercom support
- Wellbeing Check-In
- Wi-Fi Hot spot feature
- Community and Social Portal Access
- 3rd party Android Application support
- Internet Access
- Online Help
- Yorbl Amica Wearables and optional Sensor Pack
- Online Status, Reporting and Management Portal
- Compatible with SCAIP, Cenelec, NOW IP and other standard protocols and ARC connectivity
Range of wearables and smart sensors
Full digital dispersed alarm unit
Let’s get ready to Yorbl!
Feature Rich – Built to TSA TECS & BSI Standards for Telecare devices
Maintain Senior Independence By Getting Involved In Your Community
Senior independence is a critical part of aging because it allows you to enjoy your golden years to the fullest. As we get older, we may find that certain things are more challenging to do on your own, but there are still plenty of habits to incorporate that can help you maintain your independence.
GOOGLE’S VOICE RECOGNITION & THE WELSH LANGUAGE – A STUMBLING BLOCK FOR TECS?
The lack of acknowledgment of the Welsh language by Google’s voice recognition technology has been a stumbling block for many companies and platforms that rely on natural language processing.
The Importance of Independence for Seniors
The importance of being independent is twofold for seniors. Independence is sometimes the only thing seniors may feel they can control as certain aspects of their life change as they age.