Portable & Personal
48 HOURS AVERAGE BATTERY LIFE
About Yorbl Vita Tab
Addressing Digital Inclusion & Social Connectivity
- Built on the Lenovo M10 (10 inch) tablet
- Does everything that Yorbl Vita+ can do but with the addition of full Android Vita Tabet functionality:
- Surf the web through the integrated web bowser
- Use Messaging, Video, Chat and Social Media apps (i.e. Facebook, etc.) to stay in touch with friends and Loved ones.
- Watch your favourite streaming entertainment – Netflix, Amazon, BBC iPlayer etc.
- Voice/Video Chat with Family and Friends
- Receive reminders for medication and events.
- Can be fully integrated into Yorbl’s SMART Community Living Solutions providing communal functionality like message boards, “Request a Repair”, Voice & Video calling, group chat etc.
- Provide isolated people with contact to the outside world,
- “Senor Friendly” interface – Great for those that are not tech savvy or are fearful of trying to work a laptop or desktop PC.
- Fully Remote Monitored and Managed
- Integrated with Yorbl Analytics
- Dock not included
Yorbl Vita Tab
Live longer, live better, live SMARTer
- According to industry figures, there are over four million legacy Telecare devices currently active in the UK.
- Unbelievably, over 80% of these are still Analogue and will simply cease to function when BT and OpenReach switch off the analogue phone network!
- This is already well underway and due to be completed by the end of 2025.
- This means millions of vulnerable individuals could be left without Telecare support.
- How do we upgrade all of these devices to a Digital alternative before 2025?
- How can we truly access Digital?
- How can we change the “Badge of Infirmity” image?
- How can we work within Budgetary constraints?
Solution – Yorbl Vita Tab
Connectivity – Bluetooth,Wi-Fi,4G
Battery Life – Up to 48hrs on a single charge with average use
Warranty – 3 Years standard, can be extended with a Yorbl Warranty and support pack
Core functionality – Built on and containing all of the functionality of the Yorbl Vita+ dispersed alarm, but with additional functionality to aid Digital Inclusion, and help combat Loneliness and Social challenges.
- Social media application support
- Secure Email
- Secure Web Browsing
- Internet Streaming Services (e.g.Netflix)
- Online gaming
- SMS Messaging (optional via SIM)
- Voice comm and support
- Selected Voice and Video call support
- 3rd party Android Application support
- Online Help
- Yorbl Vita+ Wear and Smart Sensor compatible
- Remote Medical Appointment Support if in a care home or assisted living scenario (options)
- Get Help alerting
- Wellbeing Check-In
- Integrate with scheme and Social Housing
- Request and Repair services
- Online Status, Reporting and Management Portal
- SCAIP Protocol compatible
- Links to scheme info, web pages, intranet and help pages
- Fully secure and managed portable tablet for social use.
- A home tablet managed by Yorbl and preconfigured with apps and services
- Dock not included
Let’s get ready to Yorbl!
Co-production is an approach that involves users in the design and delivery of services or products, thereby ensuring that the solutions are created with users rather than provided to or imposed upon them. It centres on the belief that the users of any service or product hold significant insights and valuable perspectives that can contribute to the development and refinement of the service or product. Find out the benefits and challenges in this article from Yorbl’s founder and CEO, Peter Reed-Forrester
In today’s world, staying safe and secure is a top priority for everyone. That’s why connected personal alarms, equipped with advanced connectivity features, have become a game-changer. They provide individuals with instant emergency alerts and assistance, giving us peace of mind like never before.
In elderly adults, the flu or common cold can often lead to complications. Lifestyle changes, maintaining regular vaccinations, and improving personal hygiene habits can reduce the risk of illness